Sudahkah hari ini Akangs & Tetehs berkontribusi 3x (tiga kali) untuk Almamater Tercinta???
Go Green Indonesia Ku By Jaringan Hijau Mandiri

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Levina Mandalagiri: Poem


When the sunlight touches the ground, I miss you
When the shadow of moonlight slowly climbs up, I miss you
When the dust finally settle down, I'd see you
Meeting in the deep night, i still can see your shadow
When the waves crash, I hear your voice
As everyone falls asleep in the midst of the quiet forest, I hear your voice
No matter how far, I'd be by your side
The sun is setting, soon the stars will shine upon us
Ah, if only you are here
(You'd be by my side when the sun sets and the stars shine)
(Ah, if only you're by my side)

The poem above, I get when I watch the korean drama "Wedding". In that drama, the poem is used to propose someone. I deeply love this poem straightly. So, I can't stop to keep my eyes on watching that drama. Emmm...so romantic drama. You know, when you start watching korean drama, you become addicted to it....mmmm...very bad habit....actually.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sampaikan komentar Akangs & Tetehs tentang posting di atas.

Custom Search